Archive: Gabriel Wikström, Minister for Health Care, Public Health and Sport
Changes to the subscription service for content concerning health care, public health and sport
Changes will be made to the subscription service for some areas on government.se from 2 June. This includes ‘Health care’ becoming a subscription area of its own, while ‘Public health and sport’ will be combined within a single area. In order to continue to receive the content you want, you may need to update your subscription on government.se.
As a result of the changes:
- If you wish to continue to subscribe to content on public health, you will need to add the area 'Public health and sport' to your subscription.
- If you wish to continue to subscribe to content on health care, you do not need to do anything: you will continue to receive it, but under the category of 'Health care'.
- If you wish to continue to subscribe to content on sport, you do not need to do anything: you will continue to receive it, but under the category of 'Public health and sport'.
How to change your subscription
You can change your subscription from Friday 2 June, as follows:
1. Click on the 'Change your subscription' link found at the bottom of any subscription email from the Government. You will be taken straight to the web page entitled 'Subscribe via email'.
2. Click on 'Select area'. Your previous choices will already be checked. You can now add or remove your areas of interest, e.g. 'Public health and sport' or 'Health care'.
3. Click on 'Create/change subscription'.