Sweden’s new export strategy has been developed in close collaboration with the business sector. In the strategy, the Government addresses the challenges facing Swedish exports with a large number of concrete measures.
Sweden’s export strategy
The Swedish export strategy is to help achieve the Government’s overall objective of Sweden having the lowest unemployment rate in the EU by 2020. The goals in the strategy are to: Increase exports, both in absolute figures and as a proportion of GDP; Increase Sweden’s attractiveness for investments, expertise and Tourists; Increase the proportion of exporting enterprises; and Increase Swedish enterprises’ participation in the global economy.
News from Sweden’s Export Strategy
- 1 Additional SEK 800 million to increased exports
- 2 Team Sweden to coordinate export support
- 3 Every three days, the Government travels to promote Sweden
- 4 Swedish enterprises to achieve the largest global deals
- 5 More Swedish enterprises to win international procurements
- 6 Action plan for business and human rights
Keyboard navigation in the search filter is done by using a combination of the TAB, ENTER, and ARROW keys. Start by pressing the TAB key to enter the filter module. Use the arrow keys to move between tabs. To select a desired tab, use the TAB key.
You can filter the information so that only what you are interested in is displayed
Can't find what you're looking for? Do an advanced search.