Investigation on the fate of Raoul Wallenberg
On 12 January 2001, the Swedish-Russian working group presented the results of almost ten years investigatory work into the fate of Raoul Wallenberg. Here you can access the report in full and other information published in connection with the presentation of the report.
Printed copies of the report can be ordered through:
Fritzes Offentliga Publikationer
SE-106 47 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46 8 690 9190 Fax: +46 8 690 9191
Internet: www.fritzes.se E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raoul Wallenberg - Database
The database contains all documents received from the Soviet Union/Russia and all testimonies regarding Raoul Wallenberg. The Ministry for Foreign Affairs assumes no responsibility for the reliability of the testimonies.
Link to the database under External Links.
- Report of the Swedish side of the working group (pdf 523 kB)
- Report of the Russian side of the working group (pdf 166 kB)
- Prime Minister Göran Persson comments on the Wallenberg report (pdf 44 kB)
- Raoul Wallenberg Joint RussianSwedish press release (pdf 45 kB)
- Documents on Raoul Wallenberg made public (pdf 39 kB)