16.1 See a doctor

Information regarding health care centres and hospitals is available in the online Health Care Guide, Vårdguiden

In case of a medical emergency, call the emergency services on 112 or contact any of the close-by major hospitals.


Protocol Department
Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Visiting address Gustav Adolfs torg 1
Address 103 39 STOCKHOLM
email to Protocol Department