Ardalan Shekarabi is Minister for Social Security from October 1, 2019
Ylva Johansson is no longer a government minister, Minister for Employment
Margot Wallström is no longer a government minister, Minister for Foreign Affairs
This content was published in the period between
Government reshuffle, 25 May 2016
Published · Updated
Newly appointed ministers
Minister for the Environment (Ministry of the Environment and Energy): Karolina Skog (Green Party)
Minister for Housing and Digital Development (Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation): Peter Eriksson (Green Party)
Minister for EU Affairs and Trade (Ministry for Foreign Affairs): Ann Linde (Social Democratic Party)
Changes by ministry
Prime Minister's Office
- Minister for Policy Coordination and Energy Ibrahim Baylan will be responsible for policy coordination and energy issues.
- Minister for Strategic Development and Nordic Cooperation Kristina Persson leaves the Government.
- The Government will establish a Committee for Strategic Development under the Prime Minister's Office.
Ministry of Employment
- Ylva Johansson's title is changed to Minister for Employment and Integration.
Ministry of Finance
- Minister for Public Administration Ardalan Shekarabi will be responsible for eGovernment.
Ministry of Justice
- Minister for Justice and Migration Morgan Johansson will be responsible for arms export control issues.
Ministry of the Environment and Energy
- Minister for the Environment Karolina Skog takes office as head of Ministry, with responsibility for environmental issues and urban environment agreements.
- Minister for Climate and the Environment Åsa Romson leaves the Government.
Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation
- Minister for Housing and Digital Development Peter Eriksson takes office, with responsibility for housing and digital development issues.
Ministry for Foreign Affairs
- Minister for International Development Cooperation and Climate Isabella Lövin will be responsible for international development cooperation and climate issues and is Deputy Prime Minister, but will not substitute for the Prime Minister.
- Minister for EU Affairs and Trade Ann Linde takes office, with responsibility for EU affairs and trade issues.
- Minister for Foreign Affairs Margot Wallström will be responsible for Nordic affairs.
Press contacts for the Prime Minister and newly appointed ministers
Prime Minister Stefan Löfven
Anne Ekberg, Press Secretary tel: +46 72 542 69 40
Erik Nises, Press Secretary tel: +46 72 542 03 74
Minister for EU Affairs and Trade Ann Linde
Darina Agha, Press Secretary tel: +46 72 708 16 27
Minister for the Environment Karolina Skog
Jesper Liveröd, Press Secretary tel: +46 73 052 92 32
Minister for Housing and Digital Development Peter Eriksson
Agneta Boström, Press Secretary tel: +46 70 260 24 84