#FirstGeneration Global Goals Forum
On Wednesday 5 October 2016, educators and inspirational figures from all over the world are coming to Stockholm for the #FirstGeneration Global Goals Forum. From the Canadian Arctic to the Marshall Islands - a total of 19 individuals inspiring people in different ways to make the world a better, sustainable place, gather in Stockholm along with hundreds of their peers to exchange experiences and raise awareness of sustainable development and the Global Goals.
- 13:00: The moderator Clara Henry, a Swedish blogger, television presenter and author, welcomes the attendees.
- Opening address by Åsa Regnér, Minister for Children, the Elderly and Gender Equality.
- Presentation of educators and inspirational figures from around the world
- Quiz and interactive activity led by Mikael Botnén Diamant and Staffan Landin, with the aim of increasing knowledge, highlighting best practice and combating prejudices.
- 14:50 - 15:20 : Coffee break with sustainable products
- Increasing knowledge about the Global Goals with Staffan Landin
- Global Goals grill - Clara Henry moderates a panel including Minister for the Environment Karolina Skog, IKEA, SEB, Forte and E.ON. Arranged by We_change.
- Award ceremony. Educators and inspirational figures from 17 countries are presented with the #FirstGeneration Award - for inspiring young people to achieve the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
- Musical performance by Swedish-Sami singer and Sami rights activist Maxida Märak.
- Final words
- 17:00: Reception at the restaurant Cabaret. A chance to network with other engaged participants and continue the discussion. You can also visit our exhibitors, take Global Goals selfies, try out virtual reality and much more!
The event will be held at Norra Latin, Drottninggatan 71b, Stockholm
The forum will be conducted in English and will be attended by around 300 people.