Complaints against the Swedish Foreign Service


Should you wish to lodge a complaint against an official in the Swedish Foreign Service (the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, embassies, consulates-general, delegations, representations), please contact the MFA’s Head of Compliance.

The MFA’s Head of Compliance can be reached via: 

  • email: MFA:s Head of Compliance
  • telephone: +46 8 405 10 00
  • postal address: UD RT, Utrikesdepartementet, SE-103 39 Stockholm, Sweden