Council on the Future
This ministerial group provides support and consultation in the work on strategic policy development at the Prime Minister’s Office. The Council is led by Minister for Strategic Development and Nordic Cooperation Kristina Persson and includes the following ministers:
- Stefan Löfven, Prime Minister, Prime Minister’s Office
- Anna Johansson, Minister for Infrastructure, Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation
- Ardalan Shekarabi, Minister for Public Administration, Ministry of Finance
- Helene Hellmark Knutson, Minister for Higher Education and Research, Ministry of Education and Research
- Per Bolund, Minister for Financial Markets and Consumer Affairs, Deputy Minister for Finance, Ministry of Finance
The Council on the Future meets regularly. Other ministers take part when matters in their areas of responsibility are discussed.