Skip to content

11.2 Permits

Permission to acquire real estate in Sweden is necessary in certain cases where the real estate in question is taxed as agricultural property. The local County Administrative Board is the decision making body for such acquisitions and can provide further information.

A building permit may be necessary if the use of a property is changed from eg. residence to office.


Protocol Department
Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Visiting address Gustav Adolfs torg 1
Address 103 39 STOCKHOLM
email to Protocol Department