13.3 Import of shipped personal belongings when moving to Sweden

For staff members moving to Sweden the procedure for duty-free import of personal belongings at the first installment is the following. The two forms called 'Single Administrative Document' (Enhetsdokument) and the 'Declaration for obtaining relief from customs duty and tax on personal belongings when moving to Sweden' (Försäkran om flyttsakstullfrihet, Tv 740.42) should be completed and submitted directly to the customs station at which the goods arrive in Sweden.

Alternatively the ordinary procedure for duty-free imports can be followed.

Single Administrative Document (Enhetsdokument)


Protocol Department
Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Visiting address Gustav Adolfs torg 1
Address 103 39 STOCKHOLM
email to Protocol Department